Bike Fit - Follow Up Fit
1-2 hour follow up session for customers who have visited Velomotion within the past year. If the timescale is greater than this please contact us and we will price your fitting based on the work to be carried out. This session is appropriate for positional revisions, part changes or recommendations. - £100.00
A follow up appoinment is a 1 hour session designed to help with adjustments/fine tuning for customers who have already been through a Retül analysis. It may be required for changes in your type of riding or be appropriate if you have made part changes to your bike or require further recommendations.
What Does A Velomotion Bike Fit Involve?
Pre Fit Assessment
- A physical assessment of the rider off the bike is completed to assess factors that may effect bike position, we will address the rider's biomechanics and concerns about performance, pain, or any other issues the rider hopes to alleviate during the bike fit.
- Rider movement is measured in three dimensions simultaneously, and dynamically while the rider is pedaling
- As the rider pedals, the Retül technology will provide real-time, three-dimensional data of the rider's pedal strokes and movements.
- Retül's rotating platform allows us to collect data for both sides of the rider without the rider leaving the bike.
- The rider's data is then used allowing us to assess the rider's position and make necessary adjustments.
- Once ourselves and the customer are 100% satisfied we will document the position of the bike. Retuls ‘Zin’ digitizer allows us to provide you your bike measurements accurate to within a millimetre.
- The data in the PDF report includes the rider's personal profile, measurements from the fit, bike measurements, pre and post fit imagery and the changes made will documented too.
- The fit information is saved and stored on the fitter's computer.
- Within 24 hours of the fit being completed the report will be emailed to the customer. At Velomotion we guarantee the fit so if you are not 100% satisfied your welcome to return free of charge within 2 weeks.
For further information on any of our bike fits and services please ring or email us using the contact infomation below.