Bike Fit Session - 1 Bike
This involves a 3 hour detailed bike fit session and includes a comprehensive bike fit report (to be sent via email). - £215.00
Your bike fit session will include...
- Cycling specific assessment (flexibility/functional strength)
- Dynamic data capture of 3D full body movements to determine optimal position on a single bike.
- A comprehensive report will be sent to the client detailing the fit session.
What Does A Velomotion Bike Fit Involve?
Pre Fit Assessment
- A physical assessment of the rider off the bike is completed to assess factors that may effect bike position, we will address the rider's biomechanics and concerns about performance, pain, or any other issues the rider hopes to alleviate during the bike fit.
- Rider movement is measured in three dimensions simultaneously, and dynamically while the rider is pedaling
- As the rider pedals, the Retül technology will provide real-time, three-dimensional data of the rider's pedal strokes and movements.
- Retül's rotating platform allows us to collect data for both sides of the rider without the rider leaving the bike.
- The rider's data is then used allowing us to assess the rider's position and make necessary adjustments.
- Once ourselves and the customer are 100% satisfied we will document the position of the bike. Retuls ‘Zin’ digitizer allows us to provide you your bike measurements accurate to within a millimetre.
- The data in the PDF report includes the rider's personal profile, measurements from the fit, bike measurements, pre and post fit imagery and the changes made will documented too.
- The fit information is saved and stored on the fitter's computer.
- Within 24 hours of the fit being completed the report will be emailed to the customer. At Velomotion we guarantee the fit so if you are not 100% satisfied your welcome to return free of charge within 2 weeks.
For further information on any of our bike fits and services please ring or email us using the contact infomation below.